Eucharistic Adoration Live Streaming
An Act of Spiritual Communion
I believe that You
are present in the Most Holy Sacrament.
I love You above all things,
and I desire to receive You into my soul.
Since I cannot at this moment
receive You sacramentally,
come at least spiritually into my heart.
I embrace You as if You were already there and unite myself wholly to You.
Never permit me to be separated from You.
The Joyful Mysteries (Monday and Saturday)
The Sorrowful Mysteries (Tuesday and Friday)
The Luminous Mysteries (Thursday)
The Glorious Mysteries (Wednesday and Sunday)
Videos with All Mysteries in One!
Divine Mercy Chaplet
Catholic TED Talks
- Want to be Happy? Be Grateful.
- A Father's Love and Sacrifice, Reimagining John 3:16
- Bishop Barron on Religion and Happiness
- Why Does God Let Bad Things Happen?
- Do Not Fear | God is in Control
- A Future Worth Building Includes Everyone
- Bishop Barron on the Holy Spirit
- Tips to Pray
- 3 Ways to Pray Unceasingly
- Power of Prayer
- Response to COVID-19
- Loyola Curriculum for High School Students